Old 01-08-2007, 06:41 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jeffc jeffc is offline

Default Removing small roots from lawn

"Steveo" wrote in message
"James" wrote:
I have a lot of pines and very nice grass.

James

Forgtaboutit. Grass and pines donut mix very well.

How high are the limbs over your nice grass?

The limbs are very high over all the grass. 90% of the grass looks great.
The grass only has small patches that are bad in an overall nice back lawn.
The transplanting I've done so far has worked fine. I just need to get out
some roots so I can dig out some of the gravel and get some good dirt in
those patches. Everywhere there is decent soil the grass is doing fine.