Old 01-08-2007, 12:32 PM
dco_uk dco_uk is offline
Registered User

Default where do i start!!

hi all,
i have just stumbled across this forum in my attempt to sort out my 'gardern / jungle'

basically, my garden has been untouched by me since i moved in to the house 3 years ago and probably wasnt tended by the previous owner for a long time either.

The area is only small (maybe 5 x 4 metres) but is completely covered in weeds / stalks / flowery things!
i want to start fresh, but dont know where to start.

i would like some advice on where to start, what tools i will need, how to get rid of the weeds once they are cut down (skip / shredder etc), wil i need weed killer.

i have tried to attatch a picture but it keeps saying upload failed.

thanks in advance
ian