Old 01-08-2007, 12:57 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default vines for sheds

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

having said that, we do have a lovely pale-yellow (thornless!!!!) climber
here & it's just beautiful.

Rosa banksiae -- named after Mrs Joseph Banks.

you spooky thing.

Nah -- it's one of the very small number of thornless climbers. Saw it
somewhere and found out what it was.

Now if anyone can give me the name of the beautifully-scented soft-yellow rose
that you occasionally see growing outside 1930s houses...?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue