Old 01-08-2007, 10:42 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] shatakshkamalaksh@yahoo.co.in is offline

Default friendly call to all ethnobotanist

hallo to all ethnobotanist , friends I am working on ethnobotany of
marathwada & iam in dire need of research articles in the same field .
would you please help me out in my research kindly help me out in the
same. kindly mail me adress of few free access scholarly journals from
india & world it will be the big help for me even if you mail me your
unwanted collection & your ideas they will be cordily welcomed waiting
for reply yours struggling