Old 01-08-2007, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default BBC Countryfile 'Summer Diaries'

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:43:55 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 31/7/07 17:14, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

We are in the corner of Culdrose's flight path so they are constant here,
you get used to them.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Aha! Maybe that's it. Isn't there an open day today or tomorrow?

Culdrose is a few seconds away from us by helicopter and we get them
all the time, as well as the fishery patrol planes. But we hardly
notice them. Culdrose air day today, 1st August, so there will be
masses of traffic, on and above ground.

--
Chris