Old 01-08-2007, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Photos of 'climbing' Pelargonium

On 1/8/07 11:41, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
http://i17.tinypic.com/66woz9l.jpg[/IMG]
http://i13.tinypic.com/67imc7m.jpg[/IMG]

Very impressive. Remind me, where did you say that was?

Jersey, in a sheltered and sunny angle of the house. What I find
interesting about it is that most of the pelargoniums I've seen 'climbing'
have been the single flowered ones I associate with French gardens. This
one was just one that came into a planted basket given to my ex-mil about 15
years ago. She must have liked it enough to get the gardener to grow it on
and chance it outside!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk