Old 01-08-2007, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Green potatoes

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

Amazing, innit!

Amazing. There is nothing better than raw young broad beans out of the
garden with the pods still on. I also reheat chili con carne which is a
week or so old, and has been only refrigerated. 10 minutes on 40% power in
the micro, then a minute on ful. I also reheat the rice, which you should
NEVER do.

looks round

I know. And of COURSE I'd never do a thing like that ...

whistles

However, I had serious Staph poisoning once a couple of years ago after
eating a pack of T E S C O (spits) young beans with sweetcorn,

Serves you right. Moral - don't shop at T*sc*.

Never again. Nearest I've come to thinking my number was called. Back on
the elephant's leg kebab again now. Never hurt anyone.

Never tried that. Spouse thought his time was up last year after an RRP when
he developed Clos.d. The surgeon insisted on sending him home, he began a
recovery immediately.

Why has bottled water got a sell-by date on it? H&S gorn mad, I say.

Why has kaolin got a sell-by date on it when it's been in the ground for
millions of years?

Mary