Old 01-08-2007, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Tomato Sauce Recipe?

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
Rae, do you really notice the skin and the seeds in tomatoes? I just put
them in the blender and I've never had a problem or a complaint. This
works well with gazpacho as well. Half of us are guys. Do we really need
all this extra work?

Well, I do......plus I have diverticulitis, so seeds (of any kind!) are
out of the question for me.....

Try avoiding wheat.

Just for awhile, and see if it helps.

thanks, already practice that one....now i just try to avoid anything I
know will make it "act" up. corn, popcorn, oatmeal, hard candies, seeds
of any type, corn chips & tortilla chips.... no fun cause most of that
is good stuff!