Old 01-08-2007, 11:53 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Why do ripe fruits -- especially when canned -- smell bad? -- excluding apples and cantaloupes

In article , Charlie wrote:

OK......you got my attention. I didn't know heal-all (self-heal) had
hypotensive properties, and I realize results may vary from person to
person, I'm going to have to add this.

How much of a reduction is dramatic and how rapidly did it occur for
you? Sounds like it stabilized your pressure, as well. And are you
using any other herbals, like hawthorne. I'm trying to get a grip on
my elevation here.

Hey Charlie, the change was like 165/95 --- 127/ 76 has been at this
level for 3 weeks now with no change in meds. Yeah, these things can be
statistically valid for groups and not for individuals. All I saying is
that I see a difference and the prunella is the only difference. For now
let's call it anecdotal.
--
FB - FFF

Billy