Old 04-12-2002, 04:42 AM
Tim Fischer

Default Great Decorative Sprinklers

"d jones" wrote in message
. net...
Yes Tim, people do sprinkle there lawns with these and they work very

well.
I am sorry if I offended you with my post, it certainly was not my intent.
I was merely trying to share with the group what I know to be a great yard
ornament as well as a quality watering device. Again, I apologize if my
post was out of line.

You didn't offend me. It was an honest question.

Don't get me wrong, I think they look cool and all, it's just it seems that
a good dedicated sprinkler would work better, and the copper lawn ornaments
wouldn't need to serve that function. But I've never tried them...

-Tim