Old 02-08-2007, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.nature
Imageman[_3_] Imageman[_3_] is offline

Default Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1)

Rane - I've had them land on me when I shooting pictures. Actually they are
very gentle beasts, don't bite and are fun to watch. They are VERY
territorial and like to knock each other off their perches - IM

"KARane" wrote in message
This is cool but I dont know if I would get that close to a dragonfly. I
can do spiders and snakes but dragonflys freak me out. I think it comes
from one getting caught in my hair when I was little and my mother couldnt
get it out fast enough before I freaked. Posttramadic I suppose. lol

Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com
Check back often for updates
(Do you have a story, a place, or a picture of a haunted area let
us know we are always looking for new stuff for the site)

"Imageman" None wrote in message
1...

Attached Thumbnails
Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1)-_rel7297email.jpg