Old 02-08-2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Support for polycarbonate roof panels

doofy wrote:
I"m wanting to put some clear polycarbonate corrugated panels over my
patio garden. They are 8' long, 26" wide. I guess they'd overlap 2".

Anyway, I'm wondering what sort of spacing I need for screw anchors. My
main concern is winds getting between the overlap and ripping stuff up.
Also, wind tugging on too few screw anchors, and ripping them up like
that. I wasn't planning on building a big structure (I'm renting).

What can I get away with? I get some Pacific ocean weather, San
Franciso Bay Area, though I'm not on the coast. It do blow sometimes
though.

Never mind, I found some installation tips.