Old 02-08-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default where do i start!!

In article ,
dco_uk wrote:

thanks for the replies everyone. i suppose what i really am asking
though is what is the best way of getting rid of the existing weeds /
stalks / flowers that are covering my garden. dig? weed killer? cut it
down then dig?

Seeing as you have missed the points of the previous posts, I might
suggest you sit down in the middle of you garden while wearing an
explosive vest and pull the trigger.

But then, I'm always grumpy in the morning.

I am reminded of an aging Paki immigrant who lived alone in England.
His only son was studying in the United States, and he didn't know
anyone who would spade up his cabbage garden for him.

The old man emailed to his son about it, and received this reply, "For
HEAVENS SAKE, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the
WMDs!!!!!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen British soldiers showed up and dug
up the entire garden, but didn't find any WMDs.

Confused, the man wrote to his son telling him what happened and asking
him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Just plant your cabbage."
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/