Old 02-08-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Tarique@seahaven.com is offline

Default Hostas by rooting cuttings ?

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 23:44:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

I was so sure I'd saved an article from several years ago, on how to
take hosta root cuttings, rather than division, to expand your
collection.

Now I cannot find that article anywhere, so I'm wondering if anyone
else had heard of this method of propagating hostas?

Tarique

When you did a google search using the words "hosta rooted cuttings", did it
produce any results?

No, I tried everything I could think of with google. Someone, just a
few years ago, did have a text article which I saved, on rooting
hostas by root cuttings. Unfortunately I have gone through a computer
crash and new computer since then, and its just not on my backup
disks.

Thanks for your reply.
Tarique