Old 01-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:19:37 -0600, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Nedra" wrote in message
hlink.net...
What you put on the ramp wont make a bit of difference to the
raccoon, kitty cat, or heron. They will gladly accept anything...
hehehehe

I guess what I meant was...the ramp is intended to encourage other
life like frogs, small birds, lizards, whatever...is it a bad idea
to have it all? Does anyone have one and enjoy it?

BV

I would forgo it. The smaller animals can do just fine if you have
some rocks just at water level on the water's edge. I'd suggest,
instead, a bog area where the water isn't deep enough for the fish or
is blocked off from the fish. I have a bog area that is full of pea
gravel right to water level. Birds will scratch a small hole to
drink/bathe.

BTW, hi, BenignV!

Cybe R. Wizard

--