Old 02-08-2007, 07:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default A favored garden predator - StudlyAnoleSmall.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

Sally's are Amphibians. They gotta stay wet!

Oh,. I know that. I was maining ruminating on the fact that we don't
have lizards around here at all.

That's odd. They generally follow the food sources so if you are
minimalist on the pesticides...

That dude was a lizard... He originally climbed down out of the
Hackberry tree.

They're great bug eaters, I know. Lucky you!

I've seen babies this year. :-)

Too fast to get pics.
--
Peace, Om