Old 02-08-2007, 03:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default D. speciosum for Gene & a pic from Wendy

Is that ever neat John,
Just how is the Staghorn attached to the wall? Is this an old photo, or
not in bloom now?

For Gene,
My big Den. speciosum, don't know the variety, flowers are a lemon
yellow ,
It gets watered once a week & more during our hot summer days here in
S.Calif., zone 9/10
It must be a very old plant, when I got it, it was already in a huge 3gal
pot, in 1995.
It broke into 3 or 4 chunks & I mounted the largest in an old hollowed out
tree stump which
hangs in a all day sunny area but under 65% shadecloth.
It blooms faithfully every year & still puts out new pseudos. Photo from
3/06
Cheers Wendy

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Not sure what happened to the photo - let's try again. This photo refers
to a discussion on RGO.
John

Attached Thumbnails
D. speciosum for Gene-den-speciosum-198-03135.jpg