Old 02-08-2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Sticky pots today

On Aug 2, 2:43 am, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message .com
from mleblanca contains these words:

The sticky pot sickness was upon me today.

Poor you. This is a high-risk time of year.

I'm about to have a bad attack of it tomorrow, at Ayr Flower Show..I
can feel my temperature and heart rate rising already. Preparations
against the worst dangers are well in hand. Drum playing has
strengthened my wrists; and I've just given myself a pedicure to keep
the feet comfy. The proceeds from my last plant sale (why propagate and
sell plants, except to buy more, hm?) are lined up in the wallet and
I've rounded up the strongest carrying bags (I'm travelling there by
boat and coach).

Are there any other health and safety precautions I should take?

Janet.

Ah, Janet
You sound like a seasoned veteran ..... No need for hints from me!
I agree totally with your premise the reason for growing and
selling
plants!
Be sure to let us know what treasures you acquire.
Best of luck to you

Emilie