Old 02-08-2007, 09:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Marshall Dudley Marshall Dudley is offline

Default Something to kill crabgrass

We have a steep hill which cannot be mowed. It is planted with creeping
junipers, and until they fill out, clover ground cover. Lately
crabgrass has taken over. Since it cannot be mowed, it has the
potential to overgrow the junipers and kill them by shading, besides
making the whole yard look horrible.

We purchased some crabgrass killer, that Ortho said would not harm
clover. Fortunately we did a test with it, and it kills clover despite
what Ortho said. Does anyone know of a herbicide which will kill grass,
but not kill clover?

Thanks,

Marshall