Old 03-08-2007, 12:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default vines for sheds

"jones" wrote in message
And dry doesn't it, this time of year, and with the water restrictions :-(

a bit dry, but we use the Wonder of Grey Water at our place, so my garden's
not dry like the paddocks are :-)

i can't believe though that the lovely rain we had has left nothing to show!
i guess it had a lot of soaking in to do, so it did.

i am establishing my garden (which is why it's nude) & have to enviously
look at the gardens going in at a retirement-type place being built near
here - they are putting in _full-sized_ perennial bushes & it's looking all
planted-up and lush!! i could weep with longing :-)
kylie

thanks for the ideas. frankly, i look forward to putting in more
perennials & things. the garden just still looks so NUDE!
kylie