Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default guess who is out of retirement? The toro

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Clark said:

[...]

At least I know I can hit a ten inch stick with the Toro without totaling
it.

I don't believe you. Prove it and take a pic. =)

A link to a pic of the 19 year old Toro, I think the pic speaks to the
way I
take care of my equipment.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5zn5fk1

Sarge is gonna like that one. =)
Eggs

Yes I do - even though I am not a fan of rear engine riders - that one is
cherry.

- The Lady of the Lake-- her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite,
held
aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
king!