Old 03-08-2007, 07:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Water Butt Irrigation

"Kroma" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a very dry flower bed along the front of my house as it is shielded
by part of my roof.
I'm planning to put a water butt at the corner of the house and run a hose
from it as an overflow. I am hoping to 'drill' some holes along the
length of the hose and lay this along the aforementioned dry flower bed.
Would this then irrigate my flower bed as I hope (as long as the water
butt is full).

Any tips or ideas gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Kroma

http://www.hedging.co.uk/acatalog/In...sories_25.html

Soaker Hose at the bottom of their page.

Hope that helps

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk