Old 03-08-2007, 10:00 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default guess who is out of retirement? The toro

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Clark said:

[...]

At least I know I can hit a ten inch stick with the Toro without
totaling it.

I don't believe you. Prove it and take a pic. =)

A link to a pic of the 19 year old Toro, I think the pic speaks to
the way I
take care of my equipment.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5zn5fk1

Sarge is gonna like that one. =)
Eggs

Yes I do - even though I am not a fan of rear engine riders - that
one is cherry.

Thanks, she needs a new seat though ($52.00 at the Tractor Supply)
I'm not a big fan of the rear engine either, but, when I'm mowing I never
feel heat from the engine as it's riding behind me.
(or breath the exhaust)

Clark