Old 03-08-2007, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kroma Kroma is offline

Default Water Butt Irrigation

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Don't make any holes. Use the irrigation hoses as mentioned in my two
postings.

Have you followed the threads and visited the two sites quoted?

Job done for you.

Where is the problem?

Why mess about with Heath Robinson ideas when there is stuff on the
market?

Yes, sites visited and thread followed. I'm just a Heath Robinson kinda
guy!

If it's a hose with holes, well - I have a hose and some sharp things to
make holes... job done (plus I'm on my summer hols so I have plenty of spare
time at the moment)!

The idea is perfect though )

Kroma