Old 03-08-2007, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Ceropegia radicans

Dear Someone,
I am so glad you mentioned Ceropegia woodii as I have it & never got
down to researching a name.
My radicans only blooms once every few years, the attached pic is from 3yrs
ago.
Sorry I don't have one of the whole plant but can tell you that it does corm
up like woodsii & is
more difficult to grow? I almost lost it due to over watering.
Cheers Wendy

"someone" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Ceropegia radicans.
I just love the oddball plants & flowers. I have not captured this one
in
it's fully
open position yet.
Cheers Wendy

I've only ever seen a C. woodii, so it's nice to see another variety, hope
you send a few more photos.

s.

Attached Thumbnails
Ceropegia radicans-ceropegia-radicans-02234.jpg