Old 03-08-2007, 10:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Do you like your pond?

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:36:46 -0700, Tynk wrote:

However, I see you're still whining about the moderated pond group
that you were kicked out of though.

I just have to clarify... even though I'll be flamed royally for even
posting here (not that I'll see it, as I plan to scurry right back to my
moderated group, as I'm sure will be suggested with much profanity). ;-)

No one was kicked out of RPM. Foul language gets excluded, as do personal
flames. Many times we don't even see these posts as they are auto-modded.

It is too bad that one moderator, who has since quit, decided to let a
couple of us get constantly trashed here in RP over their need to slap
someone's knuckles, yet not own up to it. It is too bad the one with
smarting knuckles has burned bridges. Not even accepting the apology of the
mod who let the slap thru. But such is life. If nothing else, the mods have
learned from it. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us