Old 03-08-2007, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Isotoma revisited

In August 1999 I raised this point and am raising it again.
I bought a small isotoma (laurentia) plant at a garden centre some
months ago. It has been out in the garden in a pot ever since, and as
my previous experience, it still shows no sign of flowering.
Dave Pooleand Cormaic both said they have no trouble.
It was my conclusion from past experience that it is best to buy them
in flower, then I get flower all season.

Does anyone else grow it and have similar problems? I just love the
blue starry flowers and find this very frustrating.
The pot is in a fairly sunny spot, though this summer has been far
from sunny. I've given it tomato feed.
Any suggestions, or ideas?

Pam in Bristol