Old 03-08-2007, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Isotoma revisited

In message . com, Dave
Poole writes
I can't think what the problem might be Pam. It is such an easy plant
to grow and is not only a reliable perennial here, but also seeds
itself about very freely and the seedlings flower before they have made
much growth. Of course that's no help to you.

Even I can grow them: I usually put them into a half-basket on the side
of a shed - that way I can smell them without bending double; but I do
always buy them in flower, from a particular stall at our village fete.
This year we weren't here for the fete, so no isotomas....

The point is, though, that they seem to require nothing by way of
knowledge or green fingers....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin