Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Ardisia shrub and berries.

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:42:26 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Only drawback, I drive a Mac. :-)

Danke mucho anyhoo!

Oopsie......I didn't pay attention to header info.

No problem. :-)
I seldom import headers either.

Oh well, maybe someone else will get some benefit.

BTW......your misted spidey web gave me an idea. I like webs that have
been in the fog and are covered with water drops. Doh.......I'll try
misting them with the plant mister. :-)

Care
Charlie

Don't think I've not considered that too. g
Especially some of the jurassic ones that Yellow Garden spiders tend to
weave!

I've gotta take an early morning trip sometime to the boondocks and see
if I can find one of those. I've seen them as large as 4 ft. across.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.