Old 04-08-2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Kingdon Jim Kingdon is offline

Default Mystery plant

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...owerleaves.jpg

Reminds me of an edible fig tree (Ficus carica). (At least if you are
in zone 7 or warmer, roughly). They do have lobed leaves and probably
could grow that big.

But I'm not sure it is. I'm not sure it really looks the same
(especially where the leaf stalks attach to the branches). I'm
comparing with the first fig picture I found in google:
http://www.veggiegardeningtips.com/w...Fig%20Tree.jpg
But I'm far from an expert.

It might flower now that it has more light (which would make it much
easier to identify). Hard to know, of course.