Old 04-08-2007, 03:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Oriental poppy before the HEAT gets to them all........ - pink-poppy.jpg

joevan expounded:

On Mon, 14 May 2007 06:40:15 -0400, Ann wrote:

madgardener expounded:

The papaver somniferum varieties (bread seed as
they're now called) aren't easy to acquire seeds from,

Ask and yee shall receive - in July for next year.....

I wouldn't mind having a couple of them for my west forty.
joevan
email me if possible
remove the obvious to mail and I will give my addy.

As soon as I have some issues set aside I'll be sending along the
seeds to the address you sent me. Here is a picture of one of the
flowers.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts