Old 04-08-2007, 01:38 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Critters

In today's local paper:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...NEWS/708040342
Does not make sense that we can trap animals as long as we don't kill or
relocate them. I mentioned in previous post that I trapped skunk and DE
Fish and Wildlife would have nothing to do with it since it was not a
game animal. Foxes are protected species because rich fox hunters want
to chase them and don't want them killed. Three miles from here, in PA,
foxes are treated like vermin. My experience with state bureaucracy is
you usually have to go around them to get things done
Frank