Old 04-08-2007, 06:46 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
P. van Rijckevorsel P. van Rijckevorsel is offline

Default Plant ID wanted-- little information

That won't be it. Look at the toothed leaf margins in Ornithogalum
caudatum as compared to the leaf margins in the question plant.

It may be pretty difficult to identify this plant from a bulb: monocot
bulbs tend to look alike.

"mel turner" schreef
As far as I know, O. caudatum does not ever have toothed leaf
margins. I think the "teeth" in the above photo may well be an
artifact caused by the inset image's coarser pixels.

***
We live and learn.
Anyway, I see they are not present in the other pictures.
PvR