Old 04-08-2007, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Isotoma revisited

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:22:54 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 3/8/07 20:12, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"
wrote:

I can't think what the problem might be Pam. It is such an easy plant
to grow and is not only a reliable perennial here, but also seeds
itself about very freely and the seedlings flower before they have
made much growth. Of course that's no help to you.

I must agree with David here. Ours seem to go on and on. Pam, have you
bought yours from the same place each time? Do you put them into soil or
into compost in pots?

I've bought them from many different sources, from garden centres to
market stalls. I've always grown them in compost in pots. The only
reason I buy them not in flower is because I can't find flowering
ones.

Pam in Bristol