Old 04-08-2007, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Stuart E. Weiner Stuart E. Weiner is offline

Default Suggestions for mildew-resistant lilacs

I am looking to add a lilac or two to my garden. I have a common lilac
which has been susceptible to mildew. Are there lilacs that are less
susceptible? I'd appreciate any recommendations. Any size and color
will do.

Placement will be in full sun. However, summers are hot, and the lilac
will periodically get wet when the sprinker system is on watering the
lawn.

Thanks.