Old 04-08-2007, 05:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Datura - datura.jpg

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

Do you ever get seed pods from it?
I'm looking to grow some of those and have not found them locally.

They are good for dry areas.

Maybe we can do some trading? :-)
--

Absolutely! My e-mail address is annbal at comcast dot net. E-mail
me your snail mail address and I'll send them to you when they ripen

I've got Angelica gigas, breadseed poppies, lots of others to share.
And that includes anyone else, if you're interested in any of these,
e-mail me.

Very cool.
I'll take this to private e-mail.
--