Old 05-08-2007, 01:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
tsi-yu tsi-yu is offline

Default Critters

Frank wrote:
willshak wrote:
on 8/4/2007 8:38 AM Frank said the following:
In today's local paper:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...NEWS/708040342

Does not make sense that we can trap animals as long as we don't kill
or relocate them. I mentioned in previous post that I trapped skunk
and DE Fish and Wildlife would have nothing to do with it since it
was not a game animal. Foxes are protected species because rich fox
hunters want to chase them and don't want them killed. Three miles
from here, in PA, foxes are treated like vermin. My experience with
state bureaucracy is you usually have to go around them to get things
done
Frank

If you live capture all the critters and keep them in your house, the
local SPCA will come and take them away from/for you.

If you read a previous post, you will know that last critter I caught
was a skunk and her 4 kids would not leave the area. My wife thought
they were really cute but I don't believe she would have invited them in
to live with us.

I knew a couple who's kids caught an kept slunk, more than once. They
were not descented.
I have no idea what possess such folks.