Old 05-08-2007, 01:30 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Critters

on 8/4/2007 6:23 PM Frank said the following:
willshak wrote:
on 8/4/2007 8:38 AM Frank said the following:
In today's local paper:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...NEWS/708040342

Does not make sense that we can trap animals as long as we don't
kill or relocate them. I mentioned in previous post that I trapped
skunk and DE Fish and Wildlife would have nothing to do with it
since it was not a game animal. Foxes are protected species because
rich fox hunters want to chase them and don't want them killed.
Three miles from here, in PA, foxes are treated like vermin. My
experience with state bureaucracy is you usually have to go around
them to get things done
Frank

If you live capture all the critters and keep them in your house, the
local SPCA will come and take them away from/for you.

If you read a previous post, you will know that last critter I caught
was a skunk and her 4 kids would not leave the area. My wife thought
they were really cute but I don't believe she would have invited them
in to live with us.

Knock, knock! Anyone home???
Yeah Frank, I answered with kudos for not killing them. The above is my
attempt at humor.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY