Old 04-08-2007, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Petrol lawnmower ignition adjustment

On 04 Aug 2007 20:01:45 +0100 (BST), Theo Markettos wrote:

So is there an easy way to adjust the coil gap? I'm guessing it must be
possible to get hold of a little kit of plasticard spacers of relevant
thicknesses or something similar - any suggestions from where?

Halfords will alomst certainly have a feeler gauge set. If my maths is
right 0.3mm is a little less than 8 thou.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail