Old 01-04-2003, 09:20 PM
DaveDay34

Default Cat Litter (can it be used on my flower beds)

The cat litter that my cats used is the wood pellet type that soaks up any
mess. Once it has been used in the litter tray would it be ok to dig in my
flower beds (not veg patch). Has anybody got any info to suggest not to do
this?

Any help on this would be good

Tony

Would be best to add the litter to the compost heap/bin and let it break down
naturally well away from where you might come into intimate contact with it, if
you catch my drift. Once the bacteria and worms have dealt with it along with
other waste from the garden and kitchen it'll be fine.

Dave.