Old 05-08-2007, 06:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Tomato Sauce Recipe?

In article ,
"Manelli Family" wrote:

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
thanks, already practice that one....now i just try to avoid anything I
know will make it "act" up. corn, popcorn, oatmeal, hard candies, seeds of
any type, corn chips & tortilla chips.... no fun cause most of that is
good stuff!

Wouldn't surgery cure that?

Only if you remove the colon...

Soluble fiber will help more than anything. Oat bran, psyllium, and a
serious increase in WATER consumption.

Too many people don't drink water as a beverage. It's good for what ails
ya.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.