Old 05-08-2007, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default replacing box hedge

"Draven" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm fighting a losing battle against dogs urinating on my box hedging, at
the front of my garden, and making the plants die back.

The box hedging down the path is wonderful and indicates how nice the
front one would have been.

I was going to take the front ones up and replace them with Lonicera
Nitida Baggsen's Gold.

Would this fair better against the dogs?

TIA

Had you thought of putting an electronic cat alarm there? It would have to
be placed away from public prying eyes, but if they keep the damn vermin
cats out of our garden :-) it might work with the dogs

'Could' you put one where not seen?

Worth a try

Mike