Old 05-08-2007, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Howard Gem Tiller

On Aug 5, 4:31 pm, "Road_HogŪ" wrote:
" wrote in message

ups.com...
. I have not explained adequately. Lauren,

our lovely neighbour farmer was asked by us if we could buy or lease
some land from him next to our garden to make a veggie garden. He
said we could mark out what we wanted and use it free so it is not an
entire field!!! It will just be a veggie garden but Edward's back is
not as strong as it was hence the tiller. Lauren will plough it, I
was thinking for subsequent years and as Edward has a birthday coming
up, a tiller is in order.

Okay, but still need to know what sort of area you will be digging to give
you an idea of the best suited machine. I still work in Imperial, but Metric
is okay, so have many feet/yards/metres by how many?

At the moment sweetie, no idea, the crop was taken in just yesterday,
we have to meet with Lauren to decide how much we can have and then I
will ask for your help, again, many thanks.

Judith