Old 05-08-2007, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Philadelphia Flower show 2007 - The Orchids - 4

You got the genus Mariana, but as usual way too many hybrids out there. I am
not a fundi
on Paphs but maybe throw it at the group on alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
By the way it is pretty for a Paph & a nice photo.
Cheers Wendy

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Some kind of variation of a Paph. bullenianum though I'm not certain
that's it's a bullenianum (Wendy?). It's a Paphiopedilum for sure though.

-M

"KARane" wrote in message
Wow... that is a interesting plant, what is it?

Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com
Check back often for updates
(Do you have a story, a place, or a picture of a haunted area let
us know we are always looking for new stuff for the site)

"Jane Doe" wrote in message