Old 05-08-2007, 03:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Paph. appletonianum

Finally got a good pic of this one - but seem to have clipped off the
top of its cowlick - went back to take another and it seems I broke one
of the petals while watering. Oops! No more pics of it this year. Or
ever, for me. It's going on the trade pile - purchased as an aureum
form, it's not quite what I was looking for, while it is paler than most.

Attached Thumbnails
Paph. appletonianum-appletonianum0807.jpg