Old 05-08-2007, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Tv Gardener Wanted

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my
accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.