Old 05-08-2007, 08:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dinema polybulbon

What a specimen! Great plant, and I like the flower colors, too.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
Dave Gillingham wrote:
Again couldn't get at the show tag. The owner's tag said Epi.
polybulbon. An
Orchid Wiz search brought up Dinema polybulbon that looked right.
Reclassification by the taxonomists?
Dave Gillingham

Nice pic. I had an Enc.polybulbon of my own once, grew too well - I think
they're easy growers. Did you notice the fragrance? Mine was very
fragrant, which is what doomed it - I hate licorice and it smelled
strongly of it - so it was traded off some years ago.