Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat
'em to the punch.

This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will
fly. Suggestions?