Old 06-08-2007, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°³ is offline

Default Jeyes Fluid as weedkiller near wood?

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:03:57 +0100, "Emrys Davies"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

Apart from being not recommended, not legal, dangerous to cats and
unlikely to do as you wish, I don't see a problem.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³

I definitely would not use Jeys Fluid. You could shield the wood from
weedkiller with newpaper, but I do not think that that is necessary
unless plants need protecting. Simply apply the weedkiller as per
instuctions on the container.

But, but, the Jeyes Fluid container makes no reference to its possible
use as a weed killer.
It specifically states "Avoid contact of product with plantlife" and
"FOR USE ONLY AS A HOME & GARDEN DISINFECTANT"

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³