Old 06-08-2007, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dinema polybulbon

Didn't notice the fragrance - as I mentioned to John above, I was a bit rushed
that day.

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 10:46:20 -0400, tenman wrote:

Dave Gillingham wrote:
Again couldn't get at the show tag. The owner's tag said Epi. polybulbon. An
Orchid Wiz search brought up Dinema polybulbon that looked right.
Reclassification by the taxonomists?
Dave Gillingham

Nice pic. I had an Enc.polybulbon of my own once, grew too well - I
think they're easy growers. Did you notice the fragrance? Mine was very
fragrant, which is what doomed it - I hate licorice and it smelled
strongly of it - so it was traded off some years ago.

Dave Gillingham